Who we are:
OAKONSULT DISABILITIES OUTREACH (also known as OAKONSULT) is a mission introducing the difference the ‘God-factor’ makes to the caring role to people with special needs children and /young people (i.e., parents/carers) and creating awareness on disability issues in faith-based entities (particular focus on the Christian faith). Our CIC registered number is 13259625.
OAKONSULT is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and respected.
Please read the following statement which sets out the basis on which any personal information collected about you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We Promise to:
- always store your personal details securely
- only hold your information for as long as necessary
- make sure you are always in control of how we use your information, and that you will always have the right to ask us to stop using it, which we will do promptly.
- never exchange or sell your information to another organisation or entity
- only contact you in the ways that you wish, making use of what you have told us and publicly available information where applicable (these will always be appropriately referenced) to tailor our communications, so that they are more appropriate and relevant to your interests.
Collection of Information
OAKONSULT does not collect personal information without your knowledge during your visit to our web site. However, OAKONSULT does at times ask that you provide us with personal information while online. The type of information we collect typically, but not always, corresponds directly with the service/program you request.
Here is the type of information that we collect and maintain:
- Name, complete address, phone number, email address
- Information you wish to share i.e., questions, comments or suggestions.
How Information is Used
OAKONSULT uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete registration for our programs, communicate back to you, and update you on the Outreach’s happenings. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail or email to our site visitors. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us by mailing us through firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Contact Us Form
Our web site’s e-commerce system uses SSL encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions from your computer to our web site. You can see when the SSL encryption is active wherever you see the padlock icon. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
By using our website, social media pages or providing your information, you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy.